Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on tradingaide’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on tradingaide’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by tradingaide at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on tradingaide’s web site are provided “as is”. tradingaide makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, tradingaide does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall tradingaide or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on tradingaide’s Internet site, even if tradingaide or a tradingaide authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on tradingaide’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. tradingaide does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. tradingaide may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. tradingaide does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
tradingaide has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by tradingaide of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to tradingaide’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Please ensure you read and understand the following risk disclosure:
“Trading foreign exchange, commodities or indices on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage you can take when trading these instruments can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange and social trading networks you should carefully consider your investment objectives, risk appetite and level of experience. The possibility exists that you could lose some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an IFA (independent financial advisor) if you have any doubts.”
With regards to any statements made regarding past experiences by us, visitors of our website (in comments, testimonials or forum) or the social trading networks, please understand the following disclosure:
“Past performances and unique experiences do not guarantee future results! Testimonials herein are unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients. Certain accounts may have worse performance than that indicated by those leaving testimonials. Trading forex, commodities and indices on leverage involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary from those presented. Because the risk factor is high, only genuine risk funds should be used and if you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade on social trading networks and platforms. No “safe” trading system has ever been devised and no one can guarantee profits or lack of loss.”
With regards to any statements made regarding past performance on this website by us, other visitos or the social trading networks, please consider the following:
“Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve similar profits or losses to those displayed. In fact, in trading there are often sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading system or program. Limitations of hypothetical trading results is that they are normally prepared with the benefit of hindsight and do not involve financial risk. Variables such as the ability to adhere to a particular trading system or program in spite of trading losses as well as maintaining adequate liquidity are key points which can adversely affect actual real trading results.”
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL
If there are any questions regarding this Terms and Conditions/Risk Disclosure and Warning
you may contact us using the information below.
3210 Hill Croft Farm Road
Sacramento, CA 95814